March 11, 2019

ELEMENTARY, MY DEAR PUGS

Chica here.  I love childrenšŸ˜ŠI love especially when they read to me.  This year, Guardian has been taking me to one school (something elementary--not sure what that means, but if there are kids there, it's fine with me!).  Guardian said they are seconds...or something like that. Just a little older than me (I'm 6, they are 7-8). But I'll be their age March 14.

Then Guardian just told me another teacher in another elementary school asked for us to come visit her third grade kids.  Wow!  I guess teachers must like me!

Every time I went into the classrooms, the kids were SO excited--just like me!


  One day we went to one of the schools and instead of going to the classroom, Guardian took me out of the school.  Wait a minute! I thought.  NO KIDS???  I kept pulling toward the school, but it didn't work.

Then, Guardian did something good.  We went to the playground where lots of kids were playing with their big toys.  Guardian found a big person and asked if some of the children could come over and pay attention to me.  Well, who could say no to that face??  Well, after that, Guardian took me on a walk around the neighborhood like we usually do after a visit to this school.

OK Guardian, you did good for me, even if the teacher didn't. But it wasn't the teacher's fault, Guardian said.  That teacher had to check out that the children had learned things they were supposed to learn.  Something called a "test."

Well time for a nap after all those downs and ups!

I'll be back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment