October 27, 2011

What's an "iPad?"

My Guardian is really over-the-top about technology.  I mean, who needs 3 computers?  Then, there's something called an iPod (sounds like a vegetable to me), an iPhone (well, I know what a phone is at least), something I heard her call a "Touch" (I like that--touching, I mean), and now there's something called an "iPad."  This doesn't sit on a desk--it floats around the house--a lot. It takes lap space away from us.  I think it's something like a computer because when my Guardian is at a computer, I know I don't get attention, or food, or a walk for what seems like a long time.  And when she's looking at this iPad thing, Gus and I don't get attention or food or a walk for a loooooong time either. Does this happen in your house?  Please tell me this is normal--or not.  Sometimes I think our Guardian likes all these "i" things better than us!  Maybe I should call myself an "iPug."  Hmmmm...brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment