October 16, 2011

Past Lives

Since you folks know nothing much about me except that I'm bossy and particular, thought I'd give you a history lesson.  I was born February 11, 2003.  Guardian came to where me and my siblings were so young that I don't really remember much.  But I was told I climbed into Guardian's lap and fell asleep.  So when I was able to really walk and see and run, she came back and took me away.  I came into a home that already had two other pugs, Molly and Satchmo.  Turns out Molly was my aunt, 'cuz her brother was my Dad.  Whatever.  Molly was top pug, but I stopped all that and relieved her of her duties. Guardian keeps saying that she's the alpha B****, and I guess she is.  I mean, she controls the food and water and walks, and the Tricky Treat Ball and the Kongs.  But we all know who really is the driving force behind her alpha-ism.  I mean, without ME who could she alpha around the house?!

I must admit, I'm pretty cute in this picture.  I also admit I left sleeping that way a LOOOONG time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment