October 16, 2011

FOOD, FOOD, MORE FOOD!

I LOVE FOOD!  I'm told all pugs love food. That means there are other pugs who want MY food.  Uh-uh...don't even think about taking mine.  I've heard my Guardian say something like food possessive.  Guess that means "DON'T STEAL MY FOOD, OR WATCH OUT!"    Yeah, GRRRRRRR!!  But I'm not so likely to be mean--that's just not me.  I mostly just warn.




When I came to this house I was almost 2 years old (I'll be 5 October 23).  My former family had given me up.  I'd rather not talk about it, but here's what I will tell you:  I LOVE FOOD.  I love most male humans, especially ones in a car or truck.  I DON'T like mechanical noises, like lawn mowers, trash trucks, delivery trucks, & idling car engines.  I get so wild that sometimes Jazz tries to attack me to tell me to SHUT UP!  One day I was so upset over the noises that I attacked her back.  Guardian was really, really angry about that.  Yeah, I'm bigger, younger and have about 5 pounds on Jazz.  But she still bosses me around...she sometimes scares me.  But not as much as when my Guardian gets angry over my attacking Jazz.

Anybody have some FOOD handy??

No comments:

Post a Comment