February 11, 2014

WHO'S CELEBRATING AN ELEVEN BONE BD??

As if you guys didn't know...yeah...don't play dumb on my account. I've earned every one of my white-gray hairs.  I was Molly's therapy dog when she got sick.  I tolerated Gus coming into MY house.  And I put up with Guardian leaving me behind way too much.
Gus and I would have eaten them all if we were in the picture!



But I think Guardian went pretty much all out for this birthday. I mean, she actually made real dog cookies. She knew she had to put fake pugs around it for the picture.
11 Bone Cookies
I wasn't too sure about all this hoopla, though, especially that red whatever-it-is I have on.
Then Gus wished me Happy 11 bones:
And I started to feel better about it.
Except for Guardian making me wear that tu-tu dress (what she called it).  So I said that if I had to wear something no pug should ever have to wear, then Gus had to wear something un-pug-like, too.
And, 'cuz it was my special 11 Bone Day, I got to un-wear that dumb tu-tu, and Gus was stuck with a BOW-wow TIE. Actually, I think he looks sort of extinguished in it.  Is that right....? (I think I was asleep when I was learning about words as a puppy.) Guardian thinks it's because I'm old and maybe my brain doesn't work right....harumph....that's something like a pot and kettle and something black...you know what I mean?



No comments:

Post a Comment