October 23, 2012

SOMEONE’S HAVING A SIX-BONE BIRTHDAY!

It’s Gus here.  Since today is MY six-bone birthday, I want to say a thing or two.

I am not sure what a six-bone birthday is except it’s today. I think it means I’m older.  I don’t feel older.  I do feel a lot better compared to before I came to live here.  I see better, too. Guardian has to put stuff in my eyes right after I wake up and right before I go to sleep in my Man Dog Cave. She makes it ok, 'cuz I get all sorts of head and ear rubbing afterwards.

People tell me I’m sweet.  Also at times silly.  From the look on their faces and their petting, these are good things.  Sometimes I just have to make noise when I hear noises.  Guardian usually shows me with her body and voice that this is not allowed to go on and on.  One bark  is enough is what she’s telling me.


  
 I think something special will happen today.  I hope it’s a tasty something.  A good day for any pug is a day with a tasty something.  Oh and a lap...like you see here. 


Oh my, is this my tasty something?  Gee, there’s a lot more than 6 bones around my cake.  Maybe I’m older than they all thought! No matter--just more to EAT!





 I have to leave now.... I think I hear food calling me!

1 comment:

  1. It's been freaking busy here, trying to catch up with your blog. Happy belated birthday, Gus!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete