October 20, 2012

LITTLE PUGS WITH BIG STUFF

Lately, either we’re shrinking or the world is expanding.  Some really big things have come into our lives, and we wanted to share them with you--sorta. You can have the thing we don't care to eat.

One day when I was on a therapy dog visit, we took a walk before meeting the kids.  Guardian found this thing--it looked like maybe an elephant’s ear or a really, really gigundus leaf. 


Those other things in the photo are jumbo cow ears. We don't share those.

 

Just to give you perspective for its size next to me, see this:



































Gus is bigger than me, but that leaf is still large even next to him.  See for yourself!

































I’d pretty much chewed my jumbo cow ear down to normal cow ear size, but you can see Gus is still working on making his look like one from a regular cow.  He's food possessive, but he wants to make this special treat last longer.  That, or he's just slow.  I vote for that last idea.

We’ve walked in many a place, but we’ve never seen any leaf this big.  There must be something different in the dirt and sun and water near that library, is all I can say.  I’d hate to see the size of the pugs that grow there.  Hmmm...maybe that’s where the cows that have those jumbo ears grew up!

Anybody out there know what kind of tree that leaf came from? 

We won't ask about the cows.

No comments:

Post a Comment