January 6, 2012

SEARCHING FOR YIN/YANG PUG

Guardian has this thing she calls a “calendar.”  Every day she rips off a page and says that this is the new day’s date.  She says that this helps measure time.  Time?  Isn’t time always NOW?  Why do you need to rip off a piece of paper, when everyone knows that NOW is the time?

We like to see each new page, though, because there’s always a new pug picture on it.  Yesterday we were so excited about Darby coming home that we forgot about looking at that picture.  So when we saw it, we were puzzled.  Why does this fawn pug have a half black head?

 
We know that there are some pug lovers who read our blog.   How do we find where this pug lives?  Guardian says she would call it a “YinYang Pug.”  This is why:


So, has anyone seen YinYang pugs??  We really want to know if this is true or just a picture trick?? (Oh Guardian says we have to say that the YinYang pug picture belongs to “WillowCreek Press.”)


10 comments:

  1. This is a true pug! I know this because he is mine. His namw is Shoku and he is 15 months old. I have pictures of him from the time he was born. I also own his parents. Mom is a black pug and dad is a fawn. To see more pics of him, go to www.pegspics.com click on portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazz here....Guardian did not realize that this YinYang pug IS actually yours, shades231. I'm nine and maybe can't see as well as I did when I was Shoku's age, but even I can see that the head wrinkles are the same. We looked at the pictures of him and his mom and dad, and everyone looks really happy. We wondered if Shoku would like to see himself on Pug Snort Report again to let everyone know he's real and not a picture trick. We all loved the photo of him with the hat dangling above his head! Oh, Guardian just said she'd give your photo studio a bit of publicity on my blog if you want, featuring Shoku.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guardian looked up on the big cyber info source and found this:
      http://www.calendars.com/Just-Pugs-2012-Desk-Calendar/prod201200003301/

      She told me that it's not the only place to buy it. They might have it for less somewhere else.

      Can't wait to have Shoku join us as a new virtual friend! Tell me all about him!

      Delete
  3. I think that would be great. I have other photos of him. The photos on the website were taken by my best friend (Its her studio but I know she would appreciate it.) Can you ask Guardian where she got the calendar from. I would like to get one since my baby is in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank you for finding his picture. I was able to purchase a calendar and speak with Willowcreek. He is such a happy boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi shades321

      You know a pug's purpose in life is to be happy and make others happy (well, most of the time). We wish we could meet Shoku pug face-to-face someday. But until then, we love looking at his photo. Guardian just got the Willowcreek 2012 pug calendar. Will we see Shoku there again????
      -Jazz Girl Pug

      Delete
    2. Whoops..I meant 2013 calendar!.. oh, and Guardian told me I scrambled shades231 into shades321. Numbers, schumbers...YOU know who you are, even if the numbers try to change you!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jazz girl pug,
    Probably not. It would be great to meet you too! We live in Florida. Pugsgiving in November!!!!! Can't wait! Thanks again and we will keep in touch!

    Shades231

    ReplyDelete