October 25, 2017

OLDIE BUT GOODIE PUGS....HAPPY 11 BONE BD, GUS!

Gus here: I am turning eleven bones on October 25, says Guardian. I have been here a while, but I have another pug friend who has been around a LOT longer...
Satchmo age 16












He's Satchmo and he lives with another family member. We go over to see him every week.  We love his BIG yard because we don't have to wear our walking gear when we go there.





He gets around pretty well.  But Guardian doesn't think the video here works, so try this
https://vimeo.com/238464144
You can even see me for a little bit! Guardian said go to number 30 on video.  Chica didn't hog into this moving picture for once!

Guardian celebrated sort of like with my other birthdays.
The pug cookies came back.They'd been in a kennel for a year, poor pugs.
Yum! this is really good!
Chica got one, too, but she is too busy eating to tell us what she thinks.
Gone in a hurry!
More, please....

No comments:

Post a Comment