October 25, 2016

HAPPY LARGER NUMBER BIRTHDAY, GUS!

Gus here:  I didn't feel too good last week.  My neck hurt me, but the dog doctor cleaned out my ears by mistake.  The lady who helps him held my sore neck so hard I couldn't do anything but scream and yowl.  Guardian was so upset her eyes leaked. She said I looked too old.



And here I am, a bigger number older today than I was yesterday. No wonder I don't feel so good.
Guardian made me feel better, though, 'cause she made special cookies just for me ( I think--Chica might try to steal one, darnit!)
10 Cookie Pug BD
These are cookie pugs--and since there are no other pugs in the neighborhood, they have come to wish me a Happy Larger Number Day.
Guardian even made two black cookie pugs 'specially for me and the "other" pug. Chica's ok, but she bumped into me when I was hurting & it felt bad. She didn't know she hurt me.
Gus on left with silver-gray legs & tail
I got some pills that made me hurt less, so now I can shake my head and body again. And I can tilt my head again.










And walk on the treadmill with Guardian again.




I can even play with my Greenie squeaky ball...I thought it had hurt my neck, so I didn't want to play with it until now. That really made Guardian happy.  She loves to play ball with me.  Her eyes leaked with happiness this time.

Chica here: We even got to eat one of the cookie pugs!




I let Chica sleep next to me...but not TOO close...









And I'll share my ball with you, Gus!  
You still look pretty good to me!
Happy 10 Cookie Pug Birthday, Gus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment