May 10, 2016

TONGUE IN CHICA

Don't bother me.
I'm hiding.

Why is she here?
I was doing just fine as an only pug.

She's in my sofa spot, doncha know?
And what's with that tongue??!
HA-HA-HA-HA!!
It's ridiculous!
AND NOW I HAVE TO SHARE MY WALK WITH HER!?
Well, at least she doesn't try to steal MY bully stick!
Hmmm...guess I still get treats on the walk.
And she did stick up for me when Guardian did her human bark at me 'cuz I was barking at air.
Well...maybe I can share...


Just between you and me (yeah, I'm Chica)--
I knew I could win him over--just my Tongue in Chica way!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it and miss that Cheeky girl ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could this be Bren of Brendy Pugs? Tho't you might get a kick out of this. Of course Chica thinks Gus has been won over because she knows everyone loves her. But Gus is still that grumpy "Great Uncle" who is unsure of the sweet Chica. I can't help but think his memory of Jazz's dominant attitude interferes with seeing Chica as she really is.

      Delete
  2. Hi Raisa, Thanks for reading this. Hope is all well with you. Say Hi to Jim from me :-)

    ReplyDelete