June 10, 2013

BLOWING BUBBLES FOR BOUNTY

Gus here.  I never get enough to eat.  No matter that my Guardian tells me my weight is perfect and the food I eat is very good for me.  I'm still always hungry.  So I'm trying something to encourage Guardian to feed me more often.  I blow bubbles for bounty.  You know...bounty...like lots...lots of food...bounty of food.  Whatever.  I speak pug, not English, so sometimes you gotta interpret.




So here I am staring down my food bowl.  I bubble sometimes, and I know Guardian sometimes laughs and tells me my bubbles are funny.  I decided to give her the biggest bubble ever, especially if it meant I'd get more food.

Look at this sucker....it's bigger than my nose!!!

But did it get me more food???

So, where's my bowl?  Where's my bounty??? 

Disappointed again :(


2 comments:

  1. What a face! Poor pug. There's never enough food in the pug world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be a pug! You understand! I'm starving here. No matter that I have a cozy bunch of beds around the house, my own personal Man Dog Cave, and lots of attention and petting from my human---uh--I guess that counts for something...fills up my insatiable need for a bounty of love!

    ReplyDelete