January 25, 2013

HELLO WINTER...GO AWAY

Sigh...more of that 4 letter word white stuff. This was at 4 PM when the first flakes starting salting the earth.

Then this was at 4:30 PM.

This was it in action (Guardian speaking):

Gus and I are hiding because we hate this wet, cold, grass-covering, delicious-smell-reducing-stuff, starts sticking.  We may need to "go," but we aren't eager to leave our warm spots.

I mean, just two days ago we spotted a ROBIN in the leafless tree in front of our home. Yeah, I know it just looks like a tree leaf that is clinging for dear life to the branch.  But take our word for it....it WAS there.  Crazy, huh?







Gus: I'll even stay in this broken leg looking pose and pretend I'm asleep not to have to get a coat on and deal with no grass.






Wake me when it's spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment