September 8, 2012

PUG MEETUP RITUALS

Yeah, we hadn’t been to the pug meetup for ages.  Too hot, too rainy, Guardian too lazy.

Then, for once, all the good things came together--good weather, good health, good energy.   It was off to the meetup.



I looked around to size the place up.














Of course, we had to greet the others in a proper puggie fashion.




And I looked at all the people legs.  Maybe somebody had some treats they would share.  A pug must always be on the alert for dropped morsels.





Gus had to find a chair leg to pee on.








                                           I was kept on leash, while Gus got to wander free.

People get all excited when I try to hug Gus.   I'm a girl, remember, so why do they get all giggly when I hug him?

 Really, they’re just hugs.  Pick up your mind, people!   So what if that’s all I do while off leash when we visit anywhere? 





Oh, all right, I’ll ‘fess up. I’m trying to be TOP PUG, and I have to do that in front of people who may think I’m not.  I have to get the message out somehow.  Don't people need lots of reminders? 



Then we started to get sleepy.

And even sleepier....


Time to go!  But we'll be back!








                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment