January 18, 2013

GOODBYE SEATTLE!!!

It's been so dreary and wet and rainy for so long that Guardian said Seattle had come to visit.  Well, we don't really know who or what Seattle is.  Sure isn't a person or a dog or else we would have met.  But she showed us the photos she was going to use today, and Gus and I are scratching our ears trying to figure out where Seattle is.
She opened the door to the deck and we looked out.  Seattle?

Seattle?  I just ate something yummy...I'd love to share it with you.
I don't care where Seattle is....I'm cold and I hate rain.  What am I doing out on the deck?

This went on for a while. It was still rainy and cold and we were in our usual rainy, cold day routine, up, walk, play with Guardian and toys, eat, sleep, walk, treats, sleep, eat, walk, treats, play, sleep, walk, sleep much longer....you know, all that boring stuff (except the meals, treats and play..oh and sniffing during walks--not too shabby). Every time we went out for a walk, though, we looked for Seattle.  Nada!  When the doorbell rang, no one but a box.

Today, though, there was this yellow brightness on the deck.
But we didn't go out there looking for Seattle.  I sure wouldn't anyway.  Here's why. And this was like when the sun was shining right on that thing, after Guardian ate her second meal.


















Then Guardian said, "Well GOODBYE, Seattle.  Go away Arctic!"

We're still confused.  Does anyone know Seattle and why Guardian never introduced us? 
And who the heck is Arctic?!  
She sure doesn't seem very welcoming to either of them.






1 comment:

  1. I hope the Guardian can quit inviting such mysterious guests over to the house.

    ReplyDelete