February 11, 2012

HAPPY NINE BONE BIRTHDAY, JAZZ!

So I'm told today is the day I came out of my mommy, Sadie. Well, not today, yeah, but 9 years ago. Of course, I don't remember that, but Guardian sure does.  She showed me this picture of me and two of my siblings at 6 weeks of age.
That's me on the right.  Crazy cute, aren't I?
And me again at 6 weeks. Just irresistible!
I came to live with Guardian two weeks later.  Here's the card she made me for today.

And here's me today...I've earned every one of those white/gray hairs, but I'm still pretty cute!

Guardian told me she had something special for me to play with and chew on today.  So enough blog writing.  It's MY birthday, and I'm going to enjoy what's left of February 11, 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Jazz and happy Valentine's day~
    Lovies

    ReplyDelete