April 14, 2013

NICE BACON LADY

Finally! Something interesting going on here!

We met this nice lady with a big black, sort of noisy round tunnel thing coming out of her face (a lot of the time--she had regular eyes, nose, mouth stuff, too). 















She had hands that were filled with treats--like ALL the time.  At first I didn't like the weird noise that kept happening, but they seemed to bring on the treats, so I figured that the tunnel thing was pretty much OK.

We got to go to the park where we always walk with Oscar and Otis.  Only they didn't show up.  We had the nice lady & Guardian all to ourselves.  I'm the most important pug, so I got to go first.  She made these strange noises sometimes, too, which I had to twist and tilt my head to make any sense of them.  Treats kept coming, so I kept paying attention to her.  She seemed happy with how I was acting, so I kept it up until I got really tired.



She even took me off the leash so I could run free!  That never happened before in the park.  It sort of woke me up, too.


Gus here:  I was wondering when I'd be getting the nice lady's treats.  We didn't stay in the flowers where she had put Jazz.  That was fine with me.  I got to do studly things on a bench.  Next thing I hear is the word "supermodel," and lots more treats.  This was getting to be fun. I also got treats for just peering out of my car crate.  I got to run free, too.

Jazz: By the time we got home, I was really ready for a nap.  Gus looked droopy, too.  The nice lady and Guardian kept yacking and yacking, which is sort of equal to a sleeping pill to me, so long as I don't miss out on any more treats.

After the nice lady with the noisy black tunnel coming out of her face left, Guardian opened the gifts that the nice lady had brought for US!
There was a pink elephant toy that not only squeaked, but made some of of plastic bag noise.  I like to attack plastic bags (Guardian always pulls it away from me for some lame reason), but not with this toy!  We both had a go at it, trying our best to destroy it.

But the most amazing gifts were something to do with what Guardian called "bacon."    There was this little bottle that smelled delicious when she opened it.  Gus and I sort of licked it, then wanted to grab it.  OMIGOSH...we'd never tasted anything like it!  We wanted to put it in our mouths and run away with it.  Guardian just jerked it up and gave us her evil eye look.  When we did things she liked, like sitting or obeying some other command, out came the little bottle.  

 Then the last, but not least gift was something Guardian said she had to cook.  She plopped it into the ultra fast cooker thing over the stove and it filled the house with this unbelievable mixtures of smells.  It also made sort of popping noises.  Guardian said it had to cool down first--then she gave it to us. It was crunchy and tasted like--BACON!  

The nice lady then became The Nice BACON Lady. 

Thank you, Nice BACON Lady, for coming to visit, for telling us we were Supermodels (well, in my case, since I have to be different--a Saucy Model), and for bringing us our first BACON!!  
Then we found out she was The Daily Puglet's human.

Puglet--we are ONE with the BACON!

3 comments:

  1. Would love to see pictures taken bay the bacon lady AKA Amanda : ) When you get them from her, please post some.
    Guess Pug stayed at Frank's house this time...

    Lucky you two~

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better believe you'll be seeing them! Guardian says Bacon Lady warned her that it would not be soon. We know about her gimpy brain that makes her always on dog time (here and now). That's what made her so great to be around! Gus and I really liked her (not just because she introduced us to !!BACON!!--but that helped!). Guardian in almost always in the future. Gus and I keep her on pug time as much as we can. But we do know she was here (Guardian said) from 11 AM to 7 PM!! It was Guardian's BD--best BD ever, she said!

      Delete