March 14, 2018

HAPPY 6 BONE BIRTHDAY, CHICA!!

So Guardian says I'm older today.  Gus is old.  Satchmo is even older--like ancient...like a big number, uh, 17...Whoa that's ANCIENT OLD for sure!

I don't look old, do I?  I mean my chinny-chin-chin is getting frosty, but that's all.  Gus's legs and paws are all white and his face is whiter than mine by
a whole lot.


Gus












Birthday Girl Pug


Ancient Satchmo


Guardian surprised me with some special pug cookies, though.


So if you click on this thing right below this, you'll see how much I liked eating them!

https://vimeo.com/260104829

[Guardian said if it doesn't go where it's supposed to, get out your scissors (no, Chica, they don't actually cut it!), and cut and paste it (no glue required) wherever it will turn into a short video of me.]
Am I really older now?  Well, then go and PARTY HEARTY to Celebrate!!!!


YEAH...PARTY PUGS HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment