October 30, 2016

IT'S OFFICIAL--CHICA'S A REAL THERAPY DOG!

CHICA here:  Guardian was really, really happy with a white thing she got from the mailbox.  Inside were papers that made her dance around.  Then she fiddled with my new rainbow and bones collar and it looked like this.














Then she showed me this.

Just looked like some piece of paper...no big deal.  But Guardian shook her head and smiled a lot.  She told me I'd be meeting a lot of kids soon.  I understood that!  And I was excited, too!


She said this would help kids read better, 'cuz they would read their favorite stories to ME!
 
Can I bring my pine cone toy to share?


















Guardian said we could bring our "Yes" toy...but not the pine cone.

Guardian showed me that children also have read to Gus so I'd know sorta what it looked like.

Kids like me, too!  I'm sure they'll like reading to me, right?

Oh, yes, Chica.. they will surely LOVE to read to you!




No comments:

Post a Comment