August 16, 2016

TONGUE OUT TUESDAY

CHICA HERE:  Hey!  let's celebrate my ridiculous tongue, Gus!  Look, it's Tongue Out Tuesday!













GUS: Uh...and why are we celebrating your weird tongue?

CHICA:  I told you...because it's Tongue Out Tuesday!  Look...I have many ways to display my tongue:
After a bath..
While I'm waiting for my meals....

When I'm excited about something...

My tongue helps cool me...

Just relaxin'

My puppies needed my tongue lots of times
GUS: Puppies? What puppies?

CHICA: I was a momma before I came to live here.  My tongue cleaned them and helped them...uh...go potty.  Didn't Guardian tell you I was a momma?

GUS: Not really.  I mean, I don't really know much about puppies and mommas.

CHICA:  Ok...but just so you know, Gus, I CAN hide my tongue...
















CHICA: Gus?
GUS: Yeah?
CHICA: How come your tongue doesn't stick out???
Hmmmmmm......


No comments:

Post a Comment