October 25, 2013

WHO'S HAVING A 7 BONE BIRTHDAY????

Well, it's Gus, of course, silly.  I'm already past my 7 bone birthday, like, 3 bones ago.
His 0 Bone Birthday was Oct 25 all those bones ago.
Yeah, he's behind me in birthday celebrations...but since he's such a PartyPug, he will always find more ways than me to celebrate anything. 
Gus has been my housemate since he was somewhere around 
 2 bones.  Wow! 5 bones he's lived here!  (You know I get all these "years" [really, it's bones, folks] information from Guardian, 'cause every day is today to dogs. People are always so into something way back or something way forward....instead of what's happenin' right now. That's why they're always so stressed out. Sadly, they never learn from us.). 
Gus, I guess you've passed my "are you good enough to be a housemate" test, so I'll go ahead and wish you....
HAPPY 7 BONES!
but don't get too used to all this acceptance...keep rememberin' my mind can change in a paw swipe if you try to come between me and Guardian!










1 comment:

  1. Happy 7 bones to Gus! Our Olive is 7, too. Wonder where the time goes?

    ReplyDelete