August 6, 2012

FOOD DYE


Well, I’ve been outed.  Let me explain.

You know how my face is getting grayer and grayer.  Yeah, I’ve got plenty of spring in my legs and good attack maneuvers when Gus and I tussle.  I can jump pretty high and stand up on my back legs if there’s a treat involved.  And I run fast when I need to.  I do enjoy soft places to snuggle and sleep, for sure, but I am just resting to gather energy for my next ball chasing or Gus beating.

So when I saw myself on our last blog entry, I couldn’t understand who that gray-faced dog was sitting next to Gus.  Then it hit me—it was ME!!! Whew….this cannot be ME, I thought!!
Who is that gray faced creature?
So I worked out this scheme to turn my gray a darker color by mushing my face into my food bowl.  It knew it was working when I heard someone say to Guardian how brown my face was looking.

Then Guardian decided to wash my face.  She kept licking it and licking it with some white cloth thing. And the more the cloth licked, the browner it became.  She made these ugly noises and wrinkled up her face. Maybe she was trying to pretend she was a pug!  It didn't work.  She's as human as ever (or maybe IN-human?).

See?  This is how brown my face could be from the food dye

And now she uses those cloths to lick my face almost every day.

But I’ve got the last growl….my food mushing has worked.  My face has some brown that simply won’t lick off.  Hah!  




1 comment:

  1. That is the latest on fashion magazine, THE SMOKEY EYES!! You are so treandy, Jazz : )

    ReplyDelete