January 16, 2012

WELL, WHAT WAS IN DARBY'S GIFT WRAPPING ANYWAY!!??


Jazz here. Some of you might be wondering just what was in that gift package we gave Darby the last post.  It’s a fantabulous toy that we hear lots of doggies dig. (I’ve been listening too much to how Guardian talks.  I’m like a parrot here imitating her—sorry.  Now you know what I have to put up with.)  Since Gus hasn’t talked here in a while, I’m gonna let him take this one.  I’m off for my nap.



 
Gus here.  I love soft toys.  Not as much as food, but close.  At one time I didn’t trust any human around my toys, so I ended up just playing with the toys by myself.  I didn’t know it could be fun to include Guardian in the game.  But now I do.  Ouch! Jazz just poked me…I think I’m not supposed to talk about me here.  Sheeesh!

So one of my favorite toys is something called a Skinneeeze.  Guardian gave it to us, ‘cuz it had no stuffing for us to get at and swallow.  She said it would clog us up or something.  I don’t know, but I know I tried to eat it a couple of times.   Got in bad trouble, too, for that.

We know that Darby also loves these toys, so we gave him one. Since he has bowel trouble, he can't get in trouble by eating stuffing that isn't there.  Even though you can’t eat the stuffing from it, Jazz tries to eat the squeakers.  There are two of ‘em, one at each end.  Ours is LOOOOOOONG.






  But the one we gave Darby was short, well,  ‘cuz he’s shorty dog.



 When his Guardian opened the package, Darby was so excited he just grabbed it.  Even before the paper was off.  I think he liked it.  What do you think?

Action shot of Darby opening his gift. It's NOT yours, Jazz!

 

2 comments:

  1. cool toys, I am sure the Guardian is quite happy that you let her play along

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Wayne, buddy, how ya be? Yep...she likes to pull on the toy and she drags us around the room. Then we shake our heads really, really fast back at her (with the toy still in our mouths) and get it out of her hands and run away...but not too far away! She thinks she's the tough one--hah!

      Delete